Add an email message signature to Outlook
1. Open a new message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
2. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
3. Enter FMStandard when it asks you to Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
4. In the Edit signature box, paste in the FinishMaster signature you made online.
5. Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, click the email account with which you want to associate the signature.
6. In the New messages list, select FMStandard.
7. If you want a signature to be included when you reply to or forward messages, in the Replies/forwards list, select FMStandard. Otherwise, click (none).
8. To finish creating the signature, click OK.
Note The signature that you just created or modified won't appear in the open message; you must cancel this message and open a new one.
Add an email message signature to iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Signature under the Mail section.
4. Be sure Per Account is selected so your FinishMaster signature is not used for your personal email.
5. Tap on the account you'd like to add the signature to if you have more than one account setup.
6. Tap in the signature field to bring up the selection tool again.
7. Tap Paste in the popup menu.
8. This next part is really odd but it's just the way it works! Shake your iPhone or iPad and tap Undo in order to remove any automatic formatting iOS may have done. This will bring back any colors or other HTML content that may not have shown up in the original paste.
9. To finish simply close the Settings app and you're done.
Add an email message signature to Webmail
1. Open https://webmail.finishmaster.com and login.
2. Click the Options button on the top menu bar towards the right side of the screen.
3. In the E-mail Signature box, paste in the FinishMaster signature you made online.
4. Be sure Automatically include my signature on outgoing messages is checked to have your signature used by Webmail.
5. Click the Save button towards the top of the screen to save.
6. Then click Mail on the lower left to return to your email window and you're done.